The Ultimate Spring Cleaning Checklist For A Fresh Start In 2023
Spring is upon us and it’s time for some Spring Cleaning! This yearly event helps us to get a fresh start in the new year. But where do you start? And what should you do?
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Here is the ultimate Spring Cleaning checklist for a fresh start in 2023:
- Start with the bedrooms. Make the beds, dust the furniture, and vacuum the floors.
- Move on to the living room. Dust the furniture, vacuum the floors, and clean the windows.
- Then it’s time for the kitchen. Clean the counters, appliances, and floors.
- don’t forget the bathroom! Clean the toilet, sink, and floors.
- Last but not least, de-clutter. Get rid of anything you don’t need or use.
Involve the whole family in the Spring Cleaning process and make it a fun event! After all, a clean home is a happy home as they say.
1. Organize your closet and donate or sell clothes you no longer wear.
2. Clean out your pantry and throw away expired food or donate items you won’t use.
3.Deep clean your oven, fridge, and dishwasher.
4. Wipe down light fixtures and ceiling fans.
5. Clean curtains or wash and replace blinds.
6. Scrub tile grout and replace caulking where needed.
7. Clean carpets or rugs. – Wipe down baseboards and door frames. Bonus tips
8. Don’t forget to change your air filters and clean your air vents.
9. Clean or replace your mattress and pillows. 10. Schedule a professional chimney cleaning or HVAC check.
11.Make a list of any repairs that need to be done and schedule them.
Spring Cleaning doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Take it one room at a time and involve the whole family. Set aside a day or a weekend and make it fun with music and snacks. You’ll be surprised at how much better you feel when your home is clean and organized. Happy cleaning!